[pct-l] ADZ

Hello fellow hikers,
 I'm putting out a request for ideas, a brain storm.
Ideas for contest and prizes for the gear contest. We
had competitions on lightest gear, most uses of an
item. Are there any idea you would like to see. Also
do you have any ideas, suggestions, and/or donations
for prizes.

So know that you are trying to pack you bags in
lightest possible way, yet making sure you have
everything im asking you to use your brain some more.
You can e-mail me direct. Thanks for your time.

Jason "Squeak" Cramer