From: David Mauldin [mailto:rainmaker@rabun.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 9:45 AM
To: PCTL
Subject: [pct-l] Additional Specs On Ultralight SilnylonTacoma Tent

Some folks had questions concerning the pack size and weight of our new
Tacoma tent, so I've updated the page, which can be accessed here:
http://www.trailquest.net/tacoma.html .

An additional photo has been added, showing the tent, stakes and guy lines
fitting snugly in a stuff sack that measures (when flat) 6 inches wide and
12 inches long. The packed size was about 135 cubic inches.   The total
weight of all items was 19 ounces on my scales.

We appreciate all the feedback we have received.  We regret that at this
time we can't produce the tent for all who want one.  However, we expect to
begin offering them this fall.

David Mauldin
www.trailquest.net
"To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom"