[pct-l] Additional Specs On Ultralight SilnylonTacoma Tent

Some folks had questions concerning the pack size and weight of our new =
Tacoma tent, so I've updated the page, which can be accessed here:
http://www.trailquest.net/tacoma.html .

An additional photo has been added, showing the tent, stakes and guy =
lines fitting snugly in a stuff sack that measures (when flat) 6 inches =
wide and 12 inches long. The packed size was about 135 cubic inches.   =
The total weight of all items was 19 ounces on my scales.

We appreciate all the feedback we have received.  We regret that at this =
time we can't produce the tent for all who want one.  However, we expect =
to begin offering them this fall.

David Mauldin
www.trailquest.net
"To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom"