[pct-l] Frogg Toggs

       Frog Toggs seemed to be pretty popular among other thru-hikers last
year. I hadn't really seen them before, but if I was out there again this
year I'd look into them. Everyone that had them seemed to like them. Maybe
some of them will reply with additional info. I just thought I'd bring it up
incase folks are still researching possible raingear for an upcoming hike.  A
trash bag (trash compactor style) worked well for a pack cover.
       I'm still amazed that out of 153 days on the trail we only hiked 4
hours in any significant rain. No wonder there were so many forest fires.  It
seemed to rain at night while we were in the tent with it clearing up in the
morning. Our 1976 thru-hike was a different story with seven consecutive days
of rain in Oregon and probably half the days in Washington.

http://www.froggtoggs.com/

Jerry
PCT '76 & '01

multipart/alternative