[pct-l] Re: [cdt-l] GPS, Walkie-talkie

To answer your question about cost - there is a basic model on sale at Fry's
electronics for $79 this week. They have a website (outpost.com) where it is
probably also sold.  I don't use all the features of my etrex, but is sure is
a convenient way to get unlost, and it's helped me out a couple of times.
Only danger is relying on it, cause it may not work when you need it most.
Mike

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---