[pct-l] Fw: misc. GPS

----- Original Message -----=20
From: JoAnn M Michael=20
To: Joanne Lennox=20
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 11:08 AM
Subject: misc.

Good morning Joanne,

It's a cold (34 degrees) and a gloriously sunny day! It got down to 17 =
last night and the wind is picking up - it'll feel mighty cold out there =
today.

Read your post on the PCT-Digest. My husband bought me a Garmin etrex =
Summit for my b'day. I am guilty of only having used it a couple of =
times, but, I know it will do almost everything other than the dishes! =
This one is suppose to be the best for hiking.  You are suppose to be =
able to connect it to your computer, also (I think???). Again, I've =
barely used it but at least wanted to share the name w/you. I have found =
it quite user friendly and accurate.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

Take care,

The Other JoAnn    :)