[pct-l] New PCT speed record?

Thanks for the info on Stefan's hike.  I don't mean any disrespect, but I'd
point out that Stefan doesn't count the 4 rest days he took in his 83 day 6
hour record.  My PCT hike this year was 84 days 6 hours INCLUDING 1 rest
day.

Does anyone know of other fast PCT hikes?  I'd like to keep track of who did
what and when.  Too many awesome hikes have been forgotten.  I'm interested
in any claims that could be in the top 10.

Apologies to those who don't care about speed records.  Let's keep this off
list and I'll post a summary of the results.

Flyin' Brian

>From: Lightningbolt <lightningbolt94@hotmail.com>
>
>While thru-hiking the PCT this summer I ran into (or rather, he ran into
>me) a kind northbound thru-hiker covering 35-40 + miles per day by the
>name of Stefan Lofgren and to the best of his knowledge he thinks that
>he might have set a record at 83 days and 6 hours.
<snip>