[pct-l] resupplying...

Monica,

The easiest place to start is Craig's online PCT planner.  Not only does it
list most all the towns along the way, it helps you determine how much food
you'll need between drops and lets you choose your own speed between towns
with allowances for elevation, among other things.

Here's a link to the new version, which has a link to the old version, which
is the one I used.

<A HREF="http://www.pctplanner.com/";>Craig's PCT Planner: Welcome to Craig's PCT Planner</A>

Best of times on your hike!

Sly

In a message dated 12/12/2001 11:41:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
calinda4@hotmail.com writes:

> Howdy, all...  Just contemplating the nitty gritty of planning resupplies,
> and wondering what resources you all could recommend (oh, dear, now I'm in
> for it! : ) )  I know there's a PCT town guide out there somewhere--is it
> up-to-date and worthwhile?  Also, is there information available on the
> feasibility of purchasing supplies along the way?  I seem to remember
> someone posting a link to that effect, once upon a time...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---