Fwd: [pct-l] Hiking with Disabilities

> Let me tell you about helping people. It is done 1 on 1. I go to nursing
> homes every Sunday. I tell them God loves them! I then tell them to get
> their A$$ out of the chair and start walking. You can do it. Don't give up.
> Don't feel sorry for yourself. Live your life. Guess what??? Some DO!!!!!!
> VISION GOALS PRIDE You can do it! I believe in YOU!

"Some DO!!!!!" Then apparently MANY do NOT.

    It seems until you've been in the situation, you can't comprehend
it.

    I used to believe loosing weight was easy and all it took was just a
little will power. Now I'm trying to loose weight and no how difficult
it can be.
    Until one has dealt with serious chronic depression,  one often
can't comprehend the problem.

My 2¢.

John

multipart/alternative