Fwd: [pct-l] Hiking with Disabilities

The U S of A has eleveted public housing, health care and education to a
level unheard of and even unimagined 100 years ago for education and 50
years ago for health. In California EVERY shool child graduating from a
California High School has the opportunity for a college education -- d@mn
near for free. Does it help? No! We have more undereducated than ever.

What people need is a VISION. That is what those people you want to help
say. VISION, GOALS, PRIDE not free handouts. I don't give a sh!t what
peoples motives are in hiking the trail, if they inspire people to TRY it
will help humanity far more than giving more public service to those who
don't want it. And I don't care what misguided motives the PCT resident
idiot [Meadow Ed] has for helping people, if he INSPIRES others to help
also, I am for it! So what if I think that Meadow Ed's focus on who is
ahead, who has finished etc, etc, is bogus. He is out there supplying water
to the hikers. Go ED!!!!!

Let me tell you about helping people. It is done 1 on 1. I go to nursing
homes every Sunday. I tell them God loves them! I then tell them to get
their A$$ out of the chair and start walking. You can do it. Don't give up.
Don't feel sorry for yourself. Live your life. Guess what??? Some DO!!!!!!
VISION GOALS PRIDE You can do it! I believe in YOU!

That's what BRIAN has done for hundreds or even thousands in the future.
Because BRIAN has done it others will try! Brian spoke with his feet. All
the bogus reporting in the world can't change that.

TOM
PS: We better stop this thread or I'll get upset and say what I really mean.