[pct-l] RE: Therm-a-Rest

Mr. Bill asked:

<<Don,

As an "old" I too think that a thru hike is possible for us and will begin
in early April also.

Back when we used canvas back packs I thru hiked the AT, but I was a
different person then in many ways.  I know this will be a very different
walk.

Could you tell me what ADZPCTKO is?>>

I think others on the list can probably give you a better answer, but...

ADZPCTKO is the Annual Day Zero Pacific Crest Trail Kick Off, a loosely
organized event held for the past three years at Lake Morena County Park
near the start of the PCT. It's a good place to meet other hikers and learn
more about the PCT. I attended last year and had a great time. I'm sure
there will be more information on the list in the coming months or you could
check the archives for last years event.

Looking forward to seeing more "oldies" on the trail next year.

Don