[pct-l] RE: Therm-a-Rest

Hey you guys, how did I get into this conversation and YES I DO HAVE DREAMS
of
thru hiking the PCT and hiking 15 - 20 miles a day, that should get me there
in six months.
  What is life if you do not have DREAMS and you never know, one year, I
might be in a situation where I could actually go for that length of time,
so don't rule me out. Will probably eat
snicker bars as well, the small ones that you give out at Halloween. <:)

Cheers,    Marge (the old gal)

#######

There is, of course, "No fool like an old fool!" but if Marge can try so can
you. Go for it man! As always I will be at ADZPCTKO rooting for you stupid
idiots.

#########