[pct-l] (no subject)

I also criticized Brian for failing to take advantage of a truly unique opportunity to say something of value on behalf of the scenic trails. He didn't. And the idea floated in that LA Times editorial seem too hilariously naive to comment on -- aside from this:

In my past life I talked with all forms of the media on a regular basis.  One thing for sure is that you can give the media the information but you can't control how they print or edit the information.  The NYT writer used information that wasn't provided by Brian and wasn't factual.   Take everything  most forms of media produces and do your own research.

Steve
PCT in bits and pieces