[pct-l] RE: Trail Food

Thruhiking as an EXCUSE for indulging?  Nah!...

Hey!  Did you know Nutrageous bars have more calories per ounce carried than
Snickers?  And they taste great, too.

Thruhiking as an EXCUSE for indulging?  Nah!...  ;-)

(OK, it wasn't the ONLY excuse for hiking but it sure was nice to not have
to think about how much of what I was eating.)

Mara - who had a two candy bar plus other junk habit along the AT.

P.S.  Another favorite...  Nutella - YUM!