[pct-l] changes

My congratulations to Lee Terkelson.  I have never seen the PCTA's =
magazine, Communicator, look better!  It has a professional look (and =
read), inside and out, that equals any organization's.

If you are not a member of the PCT Association, I cannot encourage you =
enough, to please join. Many benefits. One being the new and improved =
Communicator, and most importantly, helping the Trail.=20

Thank you, Lee.

JoAnn

multipart/alternative
  text/html