[pct-l] Trail Food

>I would say anyone who ate as Brian did,
>would fair well. (Unless you are a
>diebetic) High carbs, High energy, High Fat!!

That's your opinion. But, no offense, you ain't The New England Journal of Medicine, and I don't see any clinical trials to back up your claim that "anyone would fair well" with a diet consisting of junk food.

Like seemingly every conversation on this list, we're expressing two subjective opinions with little other than personal experience to support them -- your solution works for you; it worked for Brian. Good for you guys.

But posting multiple exclamation-pointed notes that pretend to be the final word -- but that merely state your opinion about a really complex subject -- is of little help to people who want to derive useful information from this list.

Blovis

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp