[pct-l] picture gallery of some successful PCT finishers in 2001

http://www.oakapple.net/pcnst/2001/

contains pictures of some of the people I met this summer that I understood
(or misunderstood) to be completing the PCT this year.    I promised some
of them that I'd publish a URL on PCT-L when I got around to compiling
the gallery.     Please send corrections to me.    I only photographed about 10%
of the successful through-hikers, so if you are a successful through-hiker,
the odds are about 9-1 that you're not included,
though the odds are much better
if you were at Monument 78 during September 24-26.

These are only digital camera pictures, so don't expect too much if you
print them out.

I suppose the right way to get everybody would be to do a piecewise
southbound hike, Kennedy Meadows to Campo starting May 1, Donner Pass
to Kennedy starting June 15, Seiad to Kennedy starting July 15,
Cascade Locks to Seiad starting August 10,
Manning to Cascade starting September 1.