[pct-l] Food Rethink!!

>Brian's trip may have turned all the food guru's idea's to mush.

Huh?

Please. As everyone who has hiked a long trail knows, one person's Snickers bar is another person's bag of salted prunes. Eskimos eat a lot of high-fat, high-cholesterol salmon and mackeral; I could stuff my face with this stuff and still die in an igloo during an Alaskan winter.

And bringing up Jardine's dietary recommendations -- weren't those turned to mush the first time you tried to cook corn pasta?

Blovis

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp