[pct-l] Congrats to Brian, but let's keep it real.

 Bill writes >> ....
Don't turn the scenic trails into a new stage for the breaking and
re-breaking of land speed records. Don't invite more ultra-marathoning
assholes out there. Okay, a feat like Brian's is bound to do this, but he's
pissing away a great opportunity to do good for the trails here, and all
these lists are doing is drooling all over him. <<

Bill, somehow I get the feeling you've never met and don't know Brian. I'd
have to say he's nothing like you describe nor are his motives.

Simply put, Brian deserves the congratulations he's getting.

Ron
Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
http://www.fallingwater.com/