[pct-l] Triple Crown

It seems to me that anyone who even thinks about doing even one of the
trails and then sets out on it is somewhat obsessive about the back country.
Then anyone who completes ONE of them is obsessive-compulsive.  So what does
that make Brian??  It wasn't too long ago (like July I think ) that this
list was filled with posts that he would never make it.  But somehow he did.
So congratulations to him and all the others who have reached their own
goals!!
BTW does anyone know of an obsessive-compulsive horse that wants to carry me
on the trail?  Just the PCT is all .  Well maybe the CDT... the Oregon Trail
also....  The Pacific Northwest Trail....
Crest Rider