[pct-l] AT verses PCT

I've met Monte and don't like him a damn bit.  I haven't met Allen but I think that I might like him.  It is true that all Monte knows about is the PCT from 1977 and railroads.

Oh, and that little hike on the PCT in 2000 from the border to Interstate 10.

Oh, and a bunch of hiking in Montana.

Oh, and I almost forgot, a lot of paddling in the Sound, on the Muddy and the Colorado.

Why is it that this stupid PCT vs AT argument keeps raising its ugly head.  Damn it, Monte, you started this damn thing again, didn't you?

Greg "Strider" Hummel
who doesn't know didily