[pct-l] PCT verses HCM trail

In a message dated 10/11/01 8:12:16 PM, Montedodge@aol.com writes:

<<  Where were YOU in 72??????? >>

Mostly on Cloud Nine and as a hippie, just out of the Navy,  25 year old
Civil Service surveyor working for the Federal HIGHway administration in
Yellowstone. I think. Sorry about all the crooked roads there. Hopefully the
statute of limitations has expired by now so my confession is now moot. And
reciting my favorite political slogan of all time to the red necks I worked
with: Don't change Dick's in the middle of a screw, re-elect Nixon in '72!
Well, you had to ask! So next time don't ask and I won't tell.