[pct-l] PCT Hiker Registry

> Let me try phrasing things a different way this time: Does anyone know of a
> website besides PCTHiker.com featuring a 2001 PCT thru-hiker database

Since blisterfree brought it up I figure I'd chime in a let folks know the
PCT Hiker Registry has grown to a pretty decent size--around 220 hikers. So,
if you've thru or sectioned a portion of the PCT (or the AT or CDT for that
matter), or you are planning to, drop by and add you name to the list. You
can even add a photo. Here's the link:

http://pcthiker.com/pages/registry.shtml

Troubadour
http://www.pcthiker.com