[pct-l] equipment

I am going to thru hike the PCT next spring and
summer.  I hiked the AT many, many, many (you get the
idea) years ago.  I used a Boy Scout frame pack, a
half shelter made of canvas and I think dinosaurs were
used the year before for pack animals.

Ayway I need help in selecting the right pack.  I have
most of the other equipment from bicycling touring.
Could anyone help?  I am looking for a strong, well
made pack.  By the way I will also buy used if a med.
one comes along.

Bill

PS  We did not use trail names, there just were not
enough of us then.

=====
The road called and we ventured forth.  Venture with us at:
www.cazbike.org/BikeTour