[pct-l] IN SHAPE?

Ray Jardine (I know many disagree with what he says) gives some good
advice for training.  He says walk several miles a day with a pack (like a
daypacks with some weight in it), but the key is that is must be done over
uneven ground, with the equipment you will be using.  Eventually work up
to a overnight trip with the full equipment you would use for your
trip(s).  Also stretch everyday to improve flexability.

--
Andrew West
awest00@umail.ucsb.edu