[pct-l] call for itineraries through lake strewn wilderness for apost-frost fall backpack

I agree with Tom and Rich, you just can't go wrong with the jmt southbound.
Infact I am doing that trip Tom R described....Bishop Pass to Whitney in August.
I don't think Desolation or Sonora come close to the jmt either. But, everyone
has there own favorite places.
Tom Hopkins in Sacramento
ps- From what I have been reading bear cannisters or double ursacks are mandatory
this year inb SEKI NP????
I have a regular Ursack for sale: how abut ten cents:-((