FW: [pct-l] (no subject)

-----Original Message-----
From: Elliott, Patrick S
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 2:47 PM
To: 'AaronandCory@netscape.net'
Subject: RE: [pct-l] (no subject)

Check out this site:

http://www.pctplanner.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: AaronandCory@netscape.net [mailto:AaronandCory@netscape.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 2:39 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] (no subject)

Hello!

I appreciate all the info that the internet offers- including these
trail lists, but could everyone please refocus on the topics at hand?

I don't mind recipes.
I don't necessarily need any recipes.
I just want information distributed about the PCT.
Linda is within this realm, though I really don't need to see the
recipes.

It just seems that whenever ANYONE gets too EMOTIONAL on the list, I
lose interest and become extremely bored.  Lists are no place to seek
peer acceptance or approval.  Just post your info and keep the whining
to yourself.

Anyone know of a list specific to PREPARING for a PCT thru-hike?  I am
starting in '02 and I am getting nervous/excited and would like to share
with others!

Thanks,
Cross Country (AT '99, CT '01, PCT '02)