[pct-l] (no subject)

Hello!

I appreciate all the info that the internet offers- including these trail lists, but could everyone please refocus on the topics at hand?

I don't mind recipes.
I don't necessarily need any recipes.
I just want information distributed about the PCT.
Linda is within this realm, though I really don't need to see the recipes.

It just seems that whenever ANYONE gets too EMOTIONAL on the list, I lose interest and become extremely bored.  Lists are no place to seek peer acceptance or approval.  Just post your info and keep the whining to yourself.

Anyone know of a list specific to PREPARING for a PCT thru-hike?  I am starting in '02 and I am getting nervous/excited and would like to share with others!

Thanks,
Cross Country (AT '99, CT '01, PCT '02)