From: Kathy Seasholtz [mailto:dseashol@cub.kcnet.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 2:10 PM
To: ROYROBIN@aol.com; neubig@salk.edu; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #169 - 11 msgs

I enjoy, for the most part, the many topics that appear on this list
from recipes
to blister mending, etc.  If you rubber stamp every topic that doesn't
interest
a certain few, what will you have left?  If someone's willing to go to
the trouble
to share trail-related information with the rest of us, I appreciate
their efforts.
 I just use the delete key through the topics that don't interest me.
Whether
I agree with the topic or quantity of posts is secondary to a person's
right
to post trail-related information.  We have to endure other people's
many posts
about topics that are near and dear to their hearts and maybe not
someone elses.
 This is a great list and I've picked up a lot of great information
here.

Kathy :-)

www.geocities.com/outdoorfun42