[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #169 - 11 msgs

I enjoy, for the most part, the many topics that appear on this list from recipes
to blister mending, etc.  If you rubber stamp every topic that doesn't interest
a certain few, what will you have left?  If someone's willing to go to the trouble
to share trail-related information with the rest of us, I appreciate their efforts.
 I just use the delete key through the topics that don't interest me.  Whether
I agree with the topic or quantity of posts is secondary to a person's right
to post trail-related information.  We have to endure other people's many posts
about topics that are near and dear to their hearts and maybe not someone elses.
 This is a great list and I've picked up a lot of great information here.

Kathy :-)

www.geocities.com/outdoorfun42