[pct-l] Hyatt Lake Resort

I just got a resupply package to Hyatt Lake Resort returned to sender.  It
was mailed c/o Hyatt Lake Resort, P.O. Box 447, Ashland, OR  97520.  It was
plainly marked for pickup on or about 6-23-01 by a PCT thruhiker (Brian).

It was stamped "Refused".  Written on the face was, "NOT HERE.  RETURN."

Before I send it back, does anyone know if Hyatt Lake is refusing mail for
hikers?  Is it just a US Postal thing which would require my sending it UPS?
Does Hyatt Lake not want our business?  OK, I know us smelly bums don't spend
a lot, but they sell ice cream there.