[pct-l] where will the through-hikers be July 2-6?

Last year there seemed to be a lot of thru-hikers
between Red's Meadow and Yosemite around the 4th of
July.  It was great to see so many of them (they were
very easy to spot! Very fast and very tan...) I wonder
if this year's crowd will be even further north during
that time?
GSGF