[pct-l] section o and p/ammiratis market

Just got back from a 14 day hike from Dunsmuir to Ashland (sections P, Q &
R) on the PCT. The trail is for all intense purposes snow free. Some minor
patches in the high areas, but ice axes are not needed.

The minor snow fall of the winter will mean low water conditions over the
summer months. So be prepared to carry lots of water.

I'll comment more once I've filtered through a couple thousand emails that
have come in over the last 14 days.

Ron
Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
http://www.fallingwater.com/