[pct-l] where will the through-hikers be July 2-6?

I had been planning to do my next stretch of PCT over July 4 from a base
at Kennedy Meadows, but the remarkable progress reports suggest it might
be more fun to be much farther north and watch the through-hikers zoom by.
Where do you think the median ultimately-successful through-hiker will
be on July 4?

In the meantime, I will be starting on another project I'm unlikely to
complete, on the CDT in the vicinity of Vail, June 14-16.