[pct-l] (no subject)

Thought I would post a note on Washington state conditions this spring, =
I enjoy keeping tabs on the posts though I don't have much time for long =
distance hiking right now. Spent the morning backcountry sking crossing =
the PCT south of Snoqualmine Pass at about 3700 feet. Snow pack as is =
well know up here is ThinNNNN. only a couple of feet and often less. =
It's been in the 70's and 80's here and it is melting out fast. Some Mt =
Ranier park friends are already worried about backcountry water sites =
and flow for later this summer this translates well for all of the =
Washington state cascades. On a sporadic basis I can be of help for PCT =
thru hikers passing through this summer. I live in Issaquah about 35 =
miles down from the trail.

Strider
Ga -Me 78
"never straight just forward"