[pct-l] Re: First hike in Oregon

Eagle Creek with abundant waterfalls.  Specifically, two miles up to
Punchbowl Falls, six miles up to Tunnel Falls (the trail goes behind the
waterfall).

Go east on I-84 to exit 41 (immediately after the tunnel).  Bear right to
the trailhead.

After you're thoroughly impressed with the area, you can visit the website
(see below) for the Mount Hood Chapter of the PCTA and volunteer to do
trailwork on the PCT!

Steve Queen
Mount Hood Area Coordinator
Pacific Crest Trail Association