[pct-l] RE: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #144 - 7 msgs

<< ... the trail this year from Kennedy
 Meadows to Tuolumne is "ok" in terms of snow pack? I plan to leave Kennedy
 Meadows on June 16th going North. Does anyone have a first hand report of
 the snow conditions at the high passes? If so please let me know. >>

Brian left Kennedy Meadow (South) on the 21st and is doing this stretch now.
As soon as he reaches Vermilion Valley Resort, I will post a snow reprt to
the list.  That assumes the cell phone there is working.  If not, there's a
payphone at Red's Meadow.  Actually there are two payphones.  One of them
sometimes works.