[pct-l] The OTHER Kennedy Meadows-

Kennedy meadows NORTH-

is clear of snow; 2-3 feet remaining at Sonora Pass
and the rivers and streams are high with runnoff
(esp the Stanislaus)-- but the pct trail thru the pass
is still covered with 1-2 feet of snow-- again melting
fast...

we just finished a therapy hike of about 10 miles there
for injury recovery...

Rich