[pct-l] Steve's Final Note (for now)

In a message dated 5/21/2001 9:04:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scourtway@bpa-arch.com writes:

> I had some deep thought after today's exchange (imagine that)
> and have realized my interest in and/or value to the PCT-L has
> run its course.

Is this where you tell us you're going to hike, bike (just to piss off the
hikers ), and peakbag the PCT, shoveling horsey stuff off the trail, doing it
jardine style while carrying a 50 pound pack (due to all the free gear you
got testing out backpack geartest), and charging it all to a credit card
linked off of hikethewild?

Pretty cool hike, glad you learned something here!

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---