[pct-l] Steve's Final Note (for now)

God, do I feel bad now!

I'd have never imagined that anything emanating from me would lead someone
to rethink life's priorities and leave this list.

True, Steve's brand of humor may not have sunk in well by some. But then
humor in written form is a difficult task. Tried by many, succeeded by few.

I keep telling my son, I've got a well developed sense of humor. He looks
back at me as if I've just stepped off a space ship from Mars.  Oh well! To
each his own.

All in all, this list is part entertainment, part training and most
importantly part community. Occasionally we loose site of the latter.

If you do decide to leave, come back soon!

Ron
Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
http://www.fallingwater.com/