[pct-l] 60 miles on the PCT

Steve said:
<<<<<<<<< MY boy scout troop 2 of Wenatchee Washington led by the late,
great Bob Capps, hiked not 50, but 60 MILES of the PCT from
Stevens Pass to White River Falls.>>>>>>>>>>>>

Steve - when you hiked this do you remember if you were able to drive into
White River Falls and just how far it was from the PCT.  I am doing this
section Stevens to Rainey Pass and if possible I would like to get a
resupply someplace. This is a long section and that's why I ask.

Thanks,

Marge (the old gal)