[pct-l] Big Agnes

At the risk of incurring Ron's ire...  ;o)...we finished the Big Agnes =
tests and they were very interesting. They proved to be the most =
comfortable bags any of us have seen. They are bringing out much lighter =
versions later this year. While I'm looking forward to that, the ones =
they are making now are as light as most any conventional bag and much =
roomier and more compressable. The Cross Mountain works particularly =
well with a Hennessy Hammock.  You all might want to check it out.
Jerry

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---