[pct-l] Fwd: Open Call for ALDHA-WEST Gathering Presenters

This is an ALDHA-WEST Gathering request. Read on - we need presenters of
shows, gear, etc.

This year's Gathering is on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday - September 28, 29,
30th - at the Wenatchee Valley YMCA Camp located about 25 miles east of
Stevens Pass in Washington.  Check our web site at www.aldhawest.org for
more information or contact Chris Bailey directly at the address below. We
hope you can come - be sure to register so we have food!

Marshall Karon
President
ALDHA-West