[pct-l] If you haven't already

If you don't have a copy of PCT hiker John Vonhof's book Fixing Your =
Feet, then check out the excerpt and review at =
http://www.hikethewild.com . Of course, if you do own a copy already you =
are still welcome to check it out! I highly recommend it! A great =
resource for distance hikers and day hikers alike. There is even a link =
where you can purchase a copy.

To all who are at the kick off, have a blast! And good luck to those =
just hitting the trail. I'm with you in spirit.

Gina
PCT hiker wanna be and editor of Hike the Wild
http://www.hikethewild.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---