[pct-l] Slide show in Minneapolis

In a message dated 4/27/2001 2:14:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Slyatpct
writes:

> Instead of taking all your free time in developing ways for someone else to
> pay for your hike, why not get a part time job to finance your own?
>
> You walked a 100 miles and don't have a clue to as what it takes to walk
> 2650. How can you possibly think, you can give a seminar on long distance
> hiking?

This is what I said, you can take it anyway you want.  My feelings are you'd
be better off attending seminars on long distance hiking, instead of giving
them!

As far as hitting up sponsors to help finance your hike, do what you please,
and if you want to raise funds for Ronald McDonald House, go ahead, but
what's it have to do hiking the PCT?

Sorry, if you think I'm rude, or intolerant as another suggested, but it
makes little sense to me, for you to advise others on how to hike the PCT
when you haven't even done it yourself.

Hike your own hike, not Ronalds.

Sly

multipart/alternative