[pct-l] a few questions...

Hello everyone,

  I'm fairly new to the list and I have a few questions:

-What are some great ultra-lightweigt jackets/shells & pants in the 35-50
degree range.  I have some REI fleece top & bottoms, but there must
something  much lighter out there.

  -Could I assume a 6x8 tarp is a good size for one person? Or should I go
w/ an 8x10?  I've never used a tarp before, but I'm going to start.

  -I want to use a decent bivy w/ my bag and tarp.  I looked at Bibler(and
others) and they make some great claims.  Any other ones that people on this
list like?

  -Where are some good places to look for lightweight quilts.  I do much of
my packing in summer and a 20 degree bag is an overkill at times.

TIA, I'm learning a ton from this list:))

Michael Gosnell