[pct-l] G4 packs?

<<The G4 IS NOT the Golite Breeze.  The G4 has a hip belt.  It comes in
three sizes.  >>

I hike corrected...You're so right.  I checked out the G4 website last week
& am impressed.  If I hadn't bought a new lightweight Dana last summer I'd
fork over some bucks for one.  What particularly impressed me was the
testimonial from the 125 lb, 5'5" female  - that matches my dimensions more
or less, and if she's happy with it, I would definitely be willing to try
one out.

I may still!

Christine