[pct-l] Whites Motel

Hello,

My name is Pat Pieper and I will be arriving in Campo on April 30th and
starting my thru hike on May 1st.

This is regarding the message about "The Whites Motel"
How did you call them?  From a cell phone?....if so do you recommend
caring a cell phone...did you find it useful.    Or if you didn't I
would be interested in knowing how to contact them for a ride...

Also it looks like Lancaster could be a possible way to resupply instead
of Mojave....but I haven't been able to get through to them...
Has anyone used "The Country Store" in Lancaster as a resupply option
for Mojave?

Happy hiking,
Pat