[pct-l] camping story

Here's my camping story from hell:

A couple years back, we were on our way
back to San Diego from Eureka, and
decided to camp at Andrew Molera State Park
in Big Sur.  The campsite is about a mile
from the parking lot, so we thought that
would eliminate most of the riff-raff.
There were only a couple spots left, and
as soon as we started setting our stuff up,
it became evident why:  There were two
locals next door *guzzling* coors light
and instantly the cajoling began.  "pro
frisbee players, huh?" at the slightest
miss-toss, etc. etc. etc.  Soon after, another
couple took the last remaining spot and
woman 'b' became instant buddies with miss
silver bullet - running around like banshees
ranting and raving.  Next thing you know, they
become bitter enemies and woman 'b' turns
couple 'a' into the ranger for smoking pot,
then they split.  Subsequently, miss silver
bullet and her boyfriend get into a 3 hour long
argument inside their tent.  (alcohol abuse
is wonderful, isn't it?)  now and again she
would pop off to us "I HEAR YOU GIGGLING OVER
THERE - THERE'S NOTHING WORSE THAN A MAN THAT
GIGGLES !!!!!)  Shortly after midnight,
when these two finally passed out, our other
neighbor (unheard from as of yet) starts screaming
bloody murder at the top of his lungs:
"YOU CUT OFF MY ARM !!! YOU CUT OFF MY ****ING ARM !!!!"
when we awoke the next day, everyone was gone.

Steve "Big Sur is a weird place" Courtway

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---