[pct-l] Ride/hitch from Warner Springs to Lake Moreno

Hi,
I am starting at Campo early Sat, Apr 21 and hope to be at Warner Springs bu Thu afternoon or
early Fri morn...

1) Any suggestons on a Ride/hitch from Warner Springs to Lake Moreno???

2) also i plan to return to Warner springs on sunday, suggestions???

3) finally I was planning on a maildrop at Warner Springs (I am using Weathercarrot's resupply
suggestions) -- and i was wondering if I come back to Lake Moreno for the KO would there be a
resupply store near the campground at Lake Moreno so i could skip the Warner Springs maildop??? (I
may even just forward the Warner Springs resupply to the next town stop, that way I will NOT have
to deal with the PO stop in Warner Springs)..

=====